DaisypathWedding Ticker

Monday, September 17, 2007

A Visual


These are the colours I think would be nice in my bouquet, but with

green hydrangeas and maybe pink lilies rather than roses.


Some excellent news, I will be able to have fresh green hydrangeas as part of the bouquets! When I was at Linden Gardens I noticed they had lots of bushes of both green and pink hydrangeas blooming and so I enquired as to their season. Ken (the owner) is willing to make up my bouquets with the green hydrangeas. I was also thinking of asking him about using some for the tables at the reception... they are so fluffy that one poof ball of them is enough for a vase.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture, I stumbled across it and it is what I had imagined for my wedding. It is actually pretty difficult to find pictures of weddings that use
turquoise and silver as the main colours.

2 comments:

Susie said...

I LOVE IT. I have to be honest with you when you said turquoise I was like... eeeww. But now that I can see it, it will be such a beautiful wedding I can't wait!!!!

Karen Mayer said...

I'll be keeping my eye out for turquoise material for the table runners. Love the color.

When is my wedding