DaisypathWedding Ticker

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Let's Go Virtual Dress Shopping!

I was surfing around the other night on the net with my wedding in mind, lol, and I started looking at ideas for my wedding dresses... sort of a preliminary "like/don't like"...
the following are all likes for various reasons.
Oh, and before I start, I should mention that I prefer dresses that are NOT strappless... but that is a difficult thing to come across as about 95% of all dresses today are strapless.
I love how "flowy" this dress is,
and the fact that it has cute straps
and a bit of a train.



I love the halter-style neck line and lots of material,
but I don't want my wedding dress to look like a quilt!

I like the neckline in this one and I like the wrap around front look,
I think this style is flattering on most figures.

I love this halter style.

This is a beautiful dress and I wouldn't be suprised if my dress ends up being fairly similar to this one. I love how big and poofy the bottom half is and I really like the off the shoulder little sleeves.

Again, another off the shoulder sleeved dress, with a veil!

This is a nice style, but I don't think I like those
straps as much as the ones above.


Another dress with straps, not totally in love with this one.

DETAILS I LOVE

The laced back... classic


Tie bow in the back from the halter style neckline.
TURQUOISE DETAILS

Around the bust line... I hadn't thought of this, but I like it.

Bow hanging down in the front.

Huge sash hanging down in the back... like this one.

And TA DA! My favourite sash.

Here is a picture of random strangers wearing the colours.

2 comments:

Susie said...

I love the 12th one down. Still a traditional dress, but with the sash looks very modern and stunning. I think the style will look great on you too. I am so happy you are posting things like this. I can feel like I am there with you as you take this journey. Thank you Trisha!

Karen Mayer said...

Love the TA DA sash. Now I can see the colors and I love them.

When is my wedding