DaisypathWedding Ticker

Monday, September 24, 2007

Decorating the Hall

I tried to find more turquoise decorating schemes to give me
ideas and these are what I found:




Beautiful eh?


How beautiful would this be?


If we could only put bows and covers on the chairs....


The chairs at the hall are included... but they are RED but renting covers is $5/chair... it would be cheaper to rent different chairs at $1.50-7.00per chair... just a thought, but probably will just go with the chairs provided


I like this "I DO"... that would be simple, probably could get some wood letters at Michaels and paint them!



More bows on the chairs!


A turquoise decorated hall


... more again


Boxes with flowers as a centre piece... interesting


Close up of bows on chairs...


Turquoise beach wedding with lime green accents...

Another colour I love turquoise with.


This is too bluish... but same idea with the table runner


Flowers and candles with a blue vase


When Greg and I were at Costco the other day, they had out a bunch of Christmas stuff (already) and they had huge rolls of wired ribbon like pictured above... we found roles of bluey/turquoise (more blue than turquoise but it is beautiful) shimmery see through material and bought four rolls... so we have them to do things like make bows on the railings, vases, chairs perhaps?...


1 comment:

Susie said...

I love all these pictures. I think you made a good choice with the turquoise. It will be beautiful.

When is my wedding