DaisypathWedding Ticker

Friday, August 22, 2008

Three weeks to go!

Greg and I are excited and nervous about the big day that is literally just around the corner now. We have been busy with planning details such as:
- ordering the cake
- ordering the flowers
- making table numbers / place cards
- ordering the party favours
- arranging the rehersal
- arranging the gift opening
- I've been going to wedding dress fittings
- ordering the flower girls' dresses
- going to dress fittings for Amber's dress
- I've gone on my stagette, Greg's stag is in 2 weeks
- working on our song selection
- working on our vows
- ordering the tuxes
- etc...

We are both excited for the big day, but we are also looking forward to after the wedding and going on our honeymoon ---> Vancouver Island here we come! We'll be going camping, whale watching, driving around the island, and hiking... can't wait!

No comments:

When is my wedding