DaisypathWedding Ticker

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wedding Dress Has Arrived!

After ordering my beautiful wedding dress way back in November, it has finally arrived! I went and picked it up with Andrea last weekend and it looks fab, I'm soooo excited! My veil was backordered but I was just informed today that it has now arrived also so I'll be picking it up this weekend while I am bra and shoe shopping for the dress... first dress fitting coming up in three more weeks and you have to have those items to fit the dress to.

Also, we picked up the five bridesmaids' dresses... they turned out gorgeous... and luckily the sash colour did turn out turquoise. We weren't sure from the tiny swatch of material if it was going to look blue instead of turquoise and then we would have had to remake some sashes... thank goodness we don't have to do that!

My sister-in-law Susan made us a beautiful hand stitched ring pillow - turquoise satin with white satin hydrangea leaves stitched on and a silver bow to tie the rings to. Thanks Suzy :) We are also going to start working on (this summer) little tutu dresses for Ava and Lorelei to wear at the wedding as flower girls.

No comments:

When is my wedding