DaisypathWedding Ticker

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Wedding Dress

I bought it!!!! I went shopping with Karen on the weekend and now I have a gorgeous wedding dress, veil, and tiara on order :) I ordered the very first dress that I tried on that Margaret came with me shopping for and the most gorgeous veil (with lots of beadwork) and a sparkly tiara to go with it. I can't believe how easy it was to find this dress. It will arrive in May and then I'll have time to get the alterations done in the summer time. I'll just say it is strapless (not sure if going to have it made into a halter style or not yet), it has beadwork across the chest area, it is tafetta, and it has a long gorgeous train with beadwork down the zipper area that bunches into a bussel for dancing later. I can't wait to walk across the little bridge and through the flowers and trees at Linden Gardens to Greg :)

1 comment:

Susie said...

Yay.... I can't wait until the big day and to see you in your beautiful gown.

When is my wedding