DaisypathWedding Ticker

Monday, November 12, 2007

Wedding Cake

I was talking with my friend Andrea, and she asked me what a cupcake cake looked like... I wasn't exactly sure... so I decided to look at cake options....
These two are clearly not cupcake cakes,
but they have the colours and I thought they were cute.
I like how this cake alternates the chocolate and vanilla.
This one has the colours and it has the mini cake on the top for the cake cutting, which I like.
This one is so quaint and elegant looking...
Turquoise cupcakes!
This is my favourite! It has the little cake beside two tiers of the cupcakes...

And it is surrounded by cupcakes... one side vanilla the other, chocolate...
I like this idea the best and I think it would work well functionally too.
I love the idea of the moderness of cupcakes... non-traditional... it is cheaper than traditional cakes (aprox $2/serving as opposed to $5-6/serving), easier to serve, gives people options with chocolate/vanilla, and I read it is supposed to make people feel special and more connected to the wedding getting their own special little cake.

1 comment:

Susie said...

LOVE IT! I love the turquoise icing too!

When is my wedding